Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tiny Love 3-in-1 Rocker Napper

With second baby on the way in August I have been going through our old boxes of baby items that I kept with my first child and found I didn't have very much with her but now I've been going thru my list of things that I would want for our second baby girl to have and to make things much easier for me and the family and especially for baby to be happy and content when she is not in my arms and found out about the Tiny Love 3--1 Rocker Napper. Gosh I wish we had this for our 1st child I think she would have loved it. It can be used up to 1-6 months and has vibrating movement for babies who have colic and has different positions for sleeping or rocking baby back and forth or a reclining for baby to play with the hanging toys and music. Such a cute thing that would be helpful at home. I first read about it on Mommy Katie's blog and just fell in love with it if your interested check out her helpful blog at  http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/06/giveaway-rc-tiny-love-3-in-1-rocker.html or check out Tiny Love Store online and buy it and read about its benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment